Join us to put HUONE on the world map.
We aim high. We love our customers. We are human.
HUONE is a full service meeting venue helping our customers to achieve the best results in their meetings and events. We are a next generation company that runs based on trust like a family. In HUONE, we have a purpose: We want to create unforgettable memories for our guests and our colleagues.
HUONE’s company values revolve around ‘Exceeding Customers’ Expectations’. We do this by creating a great work environment with our team. Together, we make sure every guest leaves happy and wants to come back again. The same applies to our team: every employee goes home happy, looking forward to the following day where they have the opportunity to make a difference. Our awarded company culture is something dear to us and we work to improve it every day. The event’s world is a crazy one. We promise a fun working environment, where everyday is never the same!
To make sure our customers spend an unforgettable day at HUONE Singapore, we are now hiring a new
The purpose of the job of Event Coordinator is to achieve repeat customers and annual contracts by exceptional service at every opportunity. This will be achieved through advising our clients in their event and meeting these needs to achieve their objectives – and exceeding them.
- Solicit meeting details from sales managers and client to make sure operations and service team can meet the customer expectations
- Build meeting agenda and confirm F&B, AV and other requirements with the client
- Upsell HUONE products & services at every opportunity
- Initiate billing procedures to ensure deposits and payments are received in a timely manner
- Conduct pre-meeting checks to ensure all requirements are met prior to client arrival
- Updated on industry trends
- Good customer feedback management to ensure continuous improvement
- Establish good client relationships to maximise client retention, referral rate and returning business
- Minimum Hospitality Diploma or equivalent
- 1-4 years of experience in the hospitality industry (MICE preferred)
- Understanding the MICE sector and hotel catering & event business
- Basic knowledge of CRM system, Microsoft Office, Google Systems
- Self-driven and service oriented with excellent customer and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to plan and execute events effectively with a strong attention to detail
- Able to advise clients in meeting/event design to achieve their objectives
- Outgoing personality, highly motivated, independent individual who is able to be a team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and a second language
What do we offer you?
The HUONE company culture is a winning culture, and the HUONE staff is family. We work together to achieve common goals and we help each other when we can. We share our joys and support each other in tough spots.
In addition to a winning culture, we offer you:
- A competitive salary range depending on experience
- Company trip if targets are met
- Medical care benefits
- Training on basis of individual needs and interests
- Possibilities also internationally for career growth
If you are a true customer service Professional, who wants to “make the customer’s day” and provide them with unforgettable service and experience, apply now! The last day to turn in your application is Friday, 7 December 2018, so let us know who you are, and why you are the Best asset for the HUONE Singapore team?