Are you the next HUONE team member?
We are looking for a full-time Event Host, who can welcome and host our guests in HUONE as if in their own home. You’ll join our dynamic team in HUONE Kastrup.
Our Event Hosts are the ambassadors of HUONE, and have the most interactions with our guests. You will focus on making customers’ day as easy as possible and ensuring they are happy. You need to live and breathe customer service and be motivated at exceeding customer expectations as an Event Host at HUONE.
You will be responsible for the daily operational tasks, mainly at the dining section but also at the meeting rooms and reception. On top of the food and beverage service, we also expect you to assist in event planning and preparations with the team. If you are a team player, motivated to learn and grow, have a willing attitude and enjoy customer service, you are a perfect fit for us!
- Our restaurant service ‘face’ for the customers; an Ambassador of HUONE
- Host customers and deliver exceptional customer service
- Taking care of the buffet food service for breakfast, lunch and dinner, coffee breaks
- Bar service
- Closing of units consisting of kitchen and bars
- Work closely with the HUONE team to review catering orders and ensure proper setups are in place during meal times
- Partner with the kitchen team to ensure adherence of dietary requirements for HUONE’s guests
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Setting up meeting rooms based on meeting requirements
- Upkeep the presence and cleanliness of all F&B areas
- Handle guest concerns by reacting quickly and professionally
- Other duties assigned
- Min. 1-year experience in a restaurant, hotel or bar
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and observant with a focus on guest needs
- Ability to work independently and cohesively as a team player as well
- Our customers expect to get service in Danish (But native Danish skills are not a must, as long as you want to learn and are brave enough to speak 🙂 and English is our internal company language
- Endless learning within a growth company and an international roadmap
- A working environment in an exciting and fun venue with a team of diversity
- An award-winning company culture that takes care of its people
- Competitive salary with a possibility to raises through good performance
- Bonus system based on team’s monthly performance
- You know, all the important benefits: breakfast, lunch, insurance, annual company parties, plus much more!
How to apply?
Apply by sending your CV and short job application to email@example.com with the subject “DK Host Application”.
The employment will start flexibly when we find the right team member. Application period ends 30.4.2022 and we begin interviews straight away.
For more information, please contact Operations Manager Rita Kovats. (firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also leave a call request and she will get back to you shortly).
HUONE is a full-service meeting venue helping our customers to achieve the best results in their meetings and events. We are a next-generation company that runs based on trust like a family. It’s all about our people, it always has been, it always will be. In HUONE, we have a purpose: We want to create unforgettable memories for our guests AND our colleagues.
We are young but we aim high. We are blind believer of happy employees = happy customers. Evon Blomstedt, Founder of HUONE
You see, a big part of HUONE’s company value revolves around ‘Exceeding Customers’ Expectations’. We do this by creating a great work environment for our team. Together, we make sure every guest leaves happy and wants to come back again. The same applies to our team: every employee goes home happy, looking forward to the following day where they have the opportunity to make a difference.
HUONE is going to the major meetings & conferences cities in the world. COVID-19 pandemic slowed us down, but we are still going after our plans! We don’t know it all, but we are learning and improving every day. That’s why we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join us. Our awarded company culture is something dear to us and we work to improve it every day. The event’s world is a crazy one. We promise a fun working environment, where every day is never the same!