Join us to put HUONE on the world map.
We aim high. We love our customers. We are human.
HUONE is a full service meeting venue helping our customers to achieve the best results in their meetings and events. We are a next generation company that runs based on trust like a family. In HUONE, we have a purpose: We want to create unforgettable memories for our guests and our colleagues.
HUONE’s company values revolve around ‘Exceeding Customers’ Expectations’. We do this by creating a great work environment with our team. Together, we make sure every guest leaves happy and wants to come back again. The same applies to our team: every employee goes home happy, looking forward to the following day where they have the opportunity to make a difference. Our awarded company culture is something dear to us and we work to improve it every day. The event’s world is a crazy one. We promise a fun working environment, where everyday is never the same!
To make sure our customers spend an unforgettable day at HUONE Singapore, we are now hiring a new
We are looking for a full-time Event Host, who can welcome and host our guests in HUONE as if in their own home.
Our Event Hosts are the ambassadors of HUONE, and have the most interactions with our guests. You will focus on making customers’ day as easy as possible and ensuring they are happy. You need to live and breathe customer service and be motivated at exceeding customer expectations as an Event Host at HUONE.
You will be responsible for daily operational restaurant tasks including: waitering and cleaning dishes, planning and preparing for events with the team; and monitoring and maintaining guests needs during their meetings and events. If you are a team player, motivated to learn and grow, have a willing attitude and enjoy customer service, you are a perfect fit for us!
- Our restaurant service ‘face’ for the customers; an Ambassador of HUONE,
- Host customers and deliver exceptional customer service,
- Work closely with the HUONE team to review catering orders and ensure proper set ups are in place during meal times,
- Partner with the kitchen team to ensure the adherence of dietary requirements for HUONE’s guests,
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage,
- Assist Event Coordinators in setting up meeting rooms based on meeting requirements,
- Assist kitchen team in basic food preparation if needed,
- Upkeep the presence and cleanliness of all F&B areas,
- Handle guest concerns by reacting quickly and professionally, and
- Other duties assigned.
- 1-4 years experience in restaurant and bar industry,
- Possess Hygiene and Alcohol Certification,
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills,
- Excellent communication and organisational skills,
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment,
- Detail-oriented and observant with a focus on guest needs,
- Ability to work independently and cohesively as a team player as well, and
- Fluent in English and another language.
The HUONE company culture is a winning culture, and the HUONE staff is family. We work together to achieve common goals and we help each other when we can. We share our joys and support each other in tough spots.
In addition to a winning culture, we offer you:
- A competitive salary range,
- Company trip if targets are met,
- Medical care benefits,
- Training on basis of individual needs and interests,
- Possibilities also internationally for career growth.
If you are a true customer service Professional, who wants to “make the customer’s day” and provide them with unforgettable service and experience, apply now! The last day to turn in your application is Thursday, 31 January, 2019 so let us know who you are, and why you are the Best asset for HUONE Singapore team?