Join us to put HUONE on the world map.
We aim high. We love our customers. We are human.
HUONE is a full service meeting venue helping our customers to achieve the best results in their meetings and events. We are a next generation company that runs based on trust like a family. In HUONE, we have a purpose: We want to create unforgettable memories for our guests and our colleagues.
HUONE’s company values revolve around ‘Exceeding Customers’ Expectations’. We do this by creating a great work environment with our team. Together, we make sure every guest leaves happy and wants to come back again. The same applies to our team: every employee goes home happy, looking forward to the following day where they have the opportunity to make a difference. Our awarded company culture is something dear to us and we work to improve it every day. The event’s world is a crazy one. We promise a fun working environment, where everyday is never the same!
As the Operations Manager of HUONE, we want you to manage the customer journey and experience at HUONE. You will conduct the daily operations meetings to discuss the operational matters, expectations and feedback to the team, working closely with the CEO and Marketing Manager. We expect you to make sure that the daily operations run smoothly and according to the brand of HUONE, whether it means on boarding new HUONE employees on-the-job, co-operating with the kitchen to ensure the quality of the meals, or handling inventory or ordering supplies. You will be the partner-in-crime of the CEO, helping the team excel at their job.
- Minimum Hospitality Degree or equivalent,
- 2-4 years of operations experience in a food & beverage establishment,
- Strong leadership, communication and motivational skills,
- Ability to manage the daily operations,
- Excellent management and organisational skills,
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment,
- Prior experience in budgeting and forecasting is a plus,
- Knowledge of difference cuisine, wine and spirit is a plus,
- Hygiene Pass,
- Fluent in English and a second language.
- A growing company with an international mindset,
- Relaxed company culture where we don’t take ourselves too seriously but we take our job very seriously,
- Working environment in an exciting and fun venue with a great team,
- Competitive benefits, which include daily lunch and coffee/tea and refreshments and a yearly company trip if the targets are hit,
- Competitive salary with a possibility of raises through good performance.
If you are destined to be one of us, please send your CV here and tell us what you are great at!