Join us to put HUONE on the world map.
We aim high. We love our customers. We are human.
HUONE is a full-service meeting venue helping our customers to achieve the best results in their meetings and events. We are a next-generation company that runs based on trust like a family. In HUONE, we have a purpose: We want to create unforgettable memories for our guests and our colleagues.
HUONE’s company values revolve around ‘Exceeding Customers’ Expectations’. We do this by creating a great work environment with our team. Together, we make sure every guest leaves happy and wants to come back again. The same applies to our team: every employee goes home happy, looking forward to the following day where they have the opportunity to make a difference. Our awarded company culture is something dear to us and we work to improve it every day. The event’s world is a crazy one. We promise a fun working environment, where every day is never the same!
As we are establishing our business in Singapore, we are now looking for a new
to join our HUONE family.
The main purpose of the job is to achieve revenue targets by maximising sales at every opportunity. This will be achieved through prospecting and organising sales visits. We are looking for an innovative and enthusiastic person, who wants to put HUONE on the map of Singapore, and will do it by mastering the whole sales process from beginning to end with excellent results.
- Establishing new sales opportunity through prospecting and organising sales visits
- Prepare sales quotations and customised proposals
- Ensure the achievement of sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Solicit group business through business development
- Work closely with event coordinators and operations manager to ensure that client requirements can be met before promising
- Maintain good sales pipeline and action plan via the CRM system
- Host site visits to HUONE
- Providing sales forecast to facilitate planning of CEO
- Minimum Degree/Diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years of sales experience in a related discipline preferred
- Understanding the MICE sector and hotel catering & event business
- Basic knowledge of CRM system, Microsoft Office, Google Systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to hit sales targets
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Outgoing personality, highly motivated, independent individual
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and a second language
What do we offer you?
The HUONE company culture is a winning culture, and the HUONE staff is family. We work together to achieve common goals and we help each other when we can. We share our joys and support each other in tough spots.
In addition to a winning culture, we offer you:
- A competitive salary range depending on experience
- Annual company trip if targets are met
- Daily lunch
- Medical care
- Training based on individual needs and interests
- Possibilities also internationally for career growth
If you are the Sales Manager we are looking for, don’t hesitate, apply now! The last day to turn in your application is Friday, 7 December 2018. Sell yourself to us – why are you the Talent we need to hire?