Last updated d. 13th marts 2020. This information is valid until further notice and may be updated.
At HUONE we work every day to ensure that our guests have a good and safe meeting experience. Both our guests’ and our team members’ safety are top priority. In order to secure just that we have set-up multiple initiatives in relation to covid-19.
You can contact us as usual, and we will remain open and operate as normal. Below is a list of things we do at HUONE for securing the safety of our guests:
- We follow the guidelines of local health authorities and recommend all our guests to do the same
- Posters with the local health authorities’ recommendations are set up in all common areas
- We offer disinfectant dispensers in all the meeting rooms and common areas
- We monitor the development of covid-19 and inform our team members
- All food servings are made in portions
Novel coronavirus Protect yourself and others
- Wash your hands frequently or sanitize your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve, not your hands
- Limit physical contact – avoid handshakes, refuse kisses on the cheek and avoid hugging
- Be diligent with cleaning – both at home and in your workplace
- If you are older or have a chronic illness, avoid crowds of people and advise others to be aware of your condition
The local health authorities will be contacted immediately if a guest or a team member should become infected with covid-19.
Are you planning a meeting?
You should feel secure booking and hosting an event at HUONE. As a result of the coronavirus we have made temporary alterations to our cancellation policy for all new bookings in March, April and May.