“HUONE is a safe place to have meetings. They are professional.” This is what we aim for. Now, more than ever, as a pioneer in the meeting industry, we understand that we have to step up our game and provide safe solutions for our customers. During this pandemic, we need a little bit more space than before, which is what HUONE can offer. That is why we have decided to keep the HUONE door open all throughout summer. We have a safe space for you, your team, and your company.
- The venue has 2 separate entrances so we can avoid crowding and minimise social contact with other guests.
- The location also has a 400m2 outdoor terrace allowing open-air seating and distancing.
HUONE’s newly adjusted capacities and minimum rental continue for July 2020:
Our Terrace is Open for Your Meeting
HUONE has a spacious terrace. You can have your meeting outside and enjoy the sunny summer day at the same time!
During this pandemic, many are looking for an alternative space away from a small office to have your team together. HUONE’s terrace fits originally up 300 to people, however, the capacity is now limited to 50 for your safety.
- No minimum number of attendees
- Guaranteed safe space between your guests (400m2)
- Individually portioned meals
- Onsite HUONE staff available always on site
Your Safety Comes First
HUONE Helsinki now serves individually portioned meals. (Image: breakfast plate)
Quote from a customer,
Your safety is the first priority above all.
- Seat distancing, minimum 1,5m apart
- Individually portioned meals (breakfast, lunch, dessert etc.)
- Separate coffee & tea station for your group
- Arrival timing adjusted between different groups to avoid crowding
- Disinfectant available throughout the venue
- Voluntary temperature check at the entrance