Recruitment: Concept Manager
Work with us towards building the future of business meetings and events internationally.
We are a young, passionate and highly motivated “small family” in HUONE. Our goal is to build a completely new way in which people meet and organize events.
HUONE is a creative venue for business events. In HUONE, we provide an easy and innovative all-in-one solution to cater to our customers diverse event needs. The amazing spaces we offer are topped up with a heartfelt, professional service and delightful food & drink offerings. Making it a winning combination in which every customer is well pampered.
We are now looking to find a Concept Manager to join us.
The Concept Manager is responsible of producing all manuals, handbooks and all appendixes needed to upkeep the quality processes and standards of HUONE. To liaison with all stakeholders involved in content production. To ensure that all IPRs are well administered and communicated. To maintain the HUONE Academy by facilitating HR and upholding the culture of HUONE. To manage all stakeholders in terms of suppliers, partners and customers. To partake in the never-ending development of the concept of HUONE.
You work in the mother company developing the future of HUONE. In a small tight group, lead by our founder & CEO, Evon Söderlund, your job is to spar and concretely pen the way she has designed HUONE to be internationally. Your work will affect every future HUONE and HUONE personnel – it is the key to our success. Our aim is to create a global company, so your vision and skills needs to be global – nothing less.
In HUONE we always look for a “HUONE – type” to join our family. Therefore, you understand the smiling attitude in customer service. Within you carry a startup spirit and an entrepreneurial way of working. There has never been a Concept Manager in HUONE – so we will develop your position from scratch. Hint: it will be a rocky road.
- Equipped with a positive service attitude
- High working ethics, an “I can always develop myself ” attitude
- Previous experience in concept management, manual documentation or research is a plus
- Experience in hotel / restaurant / hospitality industry is an advantage
- English is the company language, in this position your English writing skills is essential, native speakers preferred
- Your working location will be in Helsinki, Finland
Send your application with a CV to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Email Subject: Job Application: Concept Manager / (Your name)
- Application Deadline: 31 October 2017
Candidate will be selected as soon as we found the right one!