Recruitment: Market Entry Manager
Work with us towards building the future of business meetings and events internationally.
Market Entry Manager
We are a young, passionate and highly motivated “small family” in Huone. Our goal is to build a completely new way people meet and organize events.
Huone is a creative venue for business events. Under one roof our customers are catered with an easy and innovative solution for various event needs. The amazing spaces we offer are topped up with a heartfelt, professional service and delightful food & drink offerings. It is a winning combination which every customer in Huone is pampered with.
Now we are searching for a Market Entry Manager to join our international team.
This challenging task requires knowledge on several fields. As a Market Entry Manager you are responsible, under the leadership of the CEO, to research the new markets for new Huone units. You have an understanding of commercial real estate and real estate in general. You understand the power of location and will help to analyze the potential locations for Huone to operate. You have experience in project management and construction and are the responsible liaison for landlord – designers – construction – Huone. In new markets you carry out market researches with the help of a local research company. You comprehend the underlying trends and landscape in the industry. This job will require you to travel independently. For all this to be done right, you also need to have a thorough understanding of the Huone business and operation model.
In Huone we always look for a “Huone – type” to join our family. Therefore, you understand the smiling attitude in customer service even when you don’t directly work with our customers. Within you carry a startup spirit and an entrepreneurial way of working. There has never been a Market Entry Manager in Huone – so we will together develop your position from scratch.
- Equipped with a positive service attitude
- Previous experience (3-5 years) in real estate (preferrably commercial real estate)
- Experience in market research and studies is preferred
- Experience in hotel / restaurant / hospitality industry an advantage
- You are adapt to travel and work independently when needed
- Working language is english
- Working location will be in Helsinki, Finland
Send your application with a CV to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Subject: Job Application: Market Entry Manager / (Your name)
- Application Deadline: 15 October 2017
Candidate will be selected as soon as we found the right one!