Are you our Marketing Manager?
Work with us towards building the future of business meetings and events internationally.
We are a young, passionate and highly motivated “small family” in HUONE. Our goal is to build a completely new way people meet and organize events.
HUONE is a creative venue for business events. Under one roof our customers are catered with an easy and innovative solution for various event needs. The amazing spaces we offer are topped up with a heartfelt, professional service and delightful food & drink offerings. It is a winning combination which every customer in HUONE is pampered with.
Now we are searching for a Marketing Manager to join our international team.
The Marketing Manager oversees the marketing function in supporting sales through product visibility and promotional mix. To uphold the image and branding of HUONE (as well as its representatives) domestically and internationally, defined by the brand manual. The core scopes include all online and offline marketing presences of HUONE. The Marketing Manager is responsible for producing contents for all channels preferred in HUONE’s strategy, this also includes tangible marketing materials productions. He/She is to maintain the validity and updates of all media accounts and presences. Along with the CEO, he/she form strategies and proposals for marketing of all units of HUONE to be approved by the board. Proper documentations, monthly reports (Marketing KPIs) as well as continuous communications to all stakeholders involved is expected.
You work in the mother company developing the future market presence of HUONE. In a small tight group, you are led by our CEO Evon Söderlund and can translate her voice into the marketing of HUONE. Your work will affect how people find, hear and feel about HUONE even without being there. The key is to develop a unique HUONE media.
In HUONE we always look for a “HUONE – type” to join our family. Therefore, you understand the smiling attitude in customer service. In summary, we are looking for a up and coming talent in the marketing field who doesn’t mind getting his/her hands dirty. Within you carry a startup spirit and an entrepreneurial way of working. You will work closely with a team so don’t be shy, we don’t bite.
- Equipped with a positive attitude
- Previous experience (3-5 years) in marketing
- Skilled in blogging, graphic design, photography, videography and other visual editing is a strong plus.
- You love PR and digital marketing and know the in’s and out’s
- Experience in hotel / restaurant / hospitality industry is an advantage not a must
- English is the company language, in this position your English writing skills is essential, native speakers preferred. Finnish skills is a plus.
- Your working location will be in Helsinki, Finland
Send your application with a CV to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Subject: Job Application: Marketing Manager / (Your name)
- Application Deadline: 31 October 2017
Candidate will be selected as soon as we found the right one!