Head of Talent Management
We are looking for a Head of Talent Management to be part of our story. Someone who can help us take HUONE to all the major cities in the world.
Head of Talent Management is our Ambassador of the HUONE culture. We value our ways of working and the culture we have created among our HUONE family, it is the core of HUONE. Your task is to make sure this culture is defined clearly and upkept throughout the high growth expansion that we are in.
You will be in charge of developing and implementing our global HR strategy, that aims to attract, develop and manage HUONE’s talent pool. We are a high growth next generation company; We are young, ambitious and innovative. We need someone who understands what it means to hire a hundred HUONE-minded people globally in the next two years.
- Developing overall HR strategy of the Group
- Defining and upkeeping the HUONE culture
- Management of the HR department /personnel
- HR related policy development and documentation
- Recruitment and selection
- Development of the HUONE Academy
- Head of Talent Management:
- Designing on-going training programme
- Employee performance management
- Employee career development planning
- Compensation (Incentives) & Benefits administration
- Employee Relations
- Understands the value of having strong company culture, and has aligned values with HUONE.
- Has global & cultural awareness, preferably with an international background or experience in a diverse organisation
- Director level person with minimum 5 years and above experience in the managerial position of HR management field
- Up-to-date knowledge of the employment law
- Proven project management experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employer branding
- Prior experience in the Hospitality Industry is a strong plus
- Strong leadership, communication and motivational skills
- Fluent in English (HUONE’s official language) both in written and spoken
- Endless learning within a high growth company with a diverse team and an international roadmap.
- An award winning company culture that take care of its people.
- Competitive salary with attractive benefits: breakfast, lunch, insurance, annual crab party, wine & cheese evenings, annual company trips… you know, all the important benefits.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply here.
The HUONE team