How to end the year on a high note and create something engaging and meaningful that’s worthy of people’s time? Team Christmas lunch at HUONE will give you that much-needed quality moment together. You will have a private, cozy and inspiring space with AV equipment and a delicious menu served in the room.
Christmas Lunch package 2022 at HUONE Helsinki
1. Delicious Christmas Lunch (drinks can be added if desired)
Appetizer, main course, cheese platter, and dessert, a delicious four-course menu is served in your private space. We are happy to recommend wines to go with the course. If you wish, you can also order additional drinks such as wine, beers, or seasonal cocktails from our bar. HUONE’s also known for exciting non-alcoholic cocktails!
The menu changes daily and we will share Chef’s selection with you along with the quotation. Below are sample menus.
2. Cozy private space, no hurry, no interference
Team Christmas lunch is hosted in your private room. No need for raising your voice to talk to your colleagues, waiting at the bar for a drink, as you would, in a regular restaurant. Christmas lunch package includes the use of the space for half a day (4 hours), you could either:
- start in the morning (9: 00-13: 00) and end with Christmas lunch or
- start in the afternoon (12:00-16: 00) and start with Christmas lunch
3. Modern A/V equipment and your own event coordinator
All of HUONE’s inspiring rooms have modern A/V equipment:
- Combine the occasion with other agendas such as presentations, a program, or a performance!
- You can involve everyone! People can join remotely and not miss out on a special day (check more about hybrid arrangements)
- Your own event coordinator will assist you from start to end. He or she will welcome you/your guests and be at your disposal at all times, for example, in case if you need assistance on hardware and catering issues.
Price 68€ / person + vat
We serve Christmas lunch during 21.11.-16.12 excluding independence day 6.12.
Fill out the form, send an email to email@example.com or call +358 (0) 20 785 1440