You can give us a call +358 (0) 20 78 51 440 or send email email@example.com to get more information about our venue. We are happy to help!
To book any events, please visit our online booking system on the upper righthand side of the website. You will receive an email summary of your request to keep for your records. You will also be contacted with confirmation from our Sales Manager within 4 hours. If you have any questions about your event request please contact the email mentioned above.
You can visit the Online Booking calendar to view the availability for all events. If the room you want is not available on the date and time you have entered, please try again by changing your time frame, room, or date. If you have any questions about trying to book an event, call +358 (0) 20 78 51 440 or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to assist you. You can also try our Contact form.
Yes, all times are flexible. The times shown in Eventsome are the default times, but there is some flexibility depending upon other reservations. If the event is to go over 9 hours then there will be an extra fee. Just mention your need to adjust the time when booking your event in the “additional information” segment or contact your Event Coordinator.
All changes (cancellation or date change requests) must be communicated to HUONE via
Email: email@example.com l Phone: +358 (0) 20 785 1440 Mon-Fri 8am to 4pm (not available on bank holidays)
Please note that HUONE must confirm the phone requests via an email.
- Confirmed events consisting of groups of 1-10 people can be cancelled free of charge when the request for cancellation has been made 7 days prior to the event date.
- With less than 7 days notice 100% of the total in the quotation or the online-booking sum will be charged.
- Confirmed events consisting of groups of 11-40 people can be cancelled free of charge when the request for cancellation has been made 14 days prior to the event date.
- With less than 14 days but more than 7 days notice, we will charge minimum rental of the space.
- With less than 7 days notice, we will charge 100% of the total sum in the quotation
- Confirmed events consisting of groups of 40 people or more can be cancelled free of charge when the request for cancellation has been made 30 days prior to the event date.
- With less than 30 days but more than 21 days notice, we will charge minimum rental of the space.
- With less than 21 days notice, we will charge 100% of the total sum in the quotation.
- You can change the date of the event once free of charge.
- If the event requires customisation (including but not limited to) such as sourcing of special products, unusual opening times or additional build-up and/or production time, the cancellation policy may differ from the above. In this case, the terms can be also found in your quotation.
Adjusting the number of participants:
- If the booking has been made over two (2) months prior to the event, the final number of participants has to be informed the latest one (1) month prior to the event. After that, changes amounting to less than 10% of the original confirmed number are allowed(For example, for a 100pax event, you can only change the number to 90pax if the event date is within one (1) month)
- If the booking has been made for an event happening within two (2) months, the final number of participants has to be informed the latest two (2) weeks prior to the event. After that, changes amounting to less than 10% of the original confirmed number are allowed.
Services are sold and delivered by HUONE Helsinki Oy, (company ID 2780061-4). All prices are exclusive of VAT. Billing surcharge of 10€ will be added for invoices. HUONE reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the cancellation policy.
Of course! We welcome anyone who are interested for a tour and site visit of our exciting HUONE Helsinki venue for their upcoming meetings or events. Just drop us a request via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or our Contact form to fix a timing!
Location & Parking
Close to us you will find some paid street parking starting at 2,50€/hour. The most secure way to park is to use the underground parking lot called Rokkiparkki, located in Välimerenkatu 12. We recommend that you use the “Jallukka” exit after parking your car and walking to HUONE. This exit leads you to the street level at around 300m from HUONE.
We recommend using public transportation as the public connections to Kamppi are excellent. There is a limited amount of parking slots in the Malminkatu 30 parking garage and inner courtyard. Plenty of parking can be found below the Kamppi shopping center, only a short walking distance from our location.
Find more information about arrival to HUONE, here.
You may pay online or on-site by credit card, or you may send an e-invoice or invoice. Kindly note that for companies outside of Finland invoicing is possible only prior to the event.
All information can be found here for invoicing in Finland.
Payment is due 10 days after the event. It will include the price of your package and any on-site sales that were not paid for at the point of purchase.
HUONE provides secure wireless connections. Just look for the network called HUONE Guest.
All rooms come equipped with the latest HD audio/visual equipment and technology. If there is something special you need please let your Event Coordinator know and they’ll arrange it.
There are always hot drinks such as tea and coffee freely available in the common areas. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and afterwork drinks are available as part of a package. Please see our Pricing page or speak with your Event Coordinator to arrange a meal for your guests.
Framery is a sound insulated working space, perfect environment for private phone calls and small meetings. Frameries also have lighting and air ventilation, therefore working in a Framery is peaceful and comfortable. HUONE Jätkäsaari has seven Frameries.
If you are attending an event at HUONE, you may freely use available Frameries. You can also book a Framery in advance if needed, please ask more from your event’s coordinator.
‘Huone’ means ‘room’ in the Finnish language. Our sole mission lies in hosting memorable business events and meetings with from 10 to 200 attendees. We also do larger, multi-room events. We host any event from a 6 person board meeting to a 200 person product launch or anniversary dinner. We are an all-in-one solution with creative spaces, event consultation, food & beverages, programs and our very own online reservation and event management system: Eventsome®. The pilot unit was established in Helsinki, Finland in November 2012. It is a 2200m2 events hotel with 12 event rooms, 3 saunas, a dining hall, lounge and terrace. The biggest room can house 100 people while the smallest room is meant for small private meetings. Today, HUONE Helsinki has hosted almost 6000 events and won 6 awards.
If you would like to subscribe our monthly newsletter, please sign in bottom of this page.
We have video surveillance on our premises. This is used only for monitoring safety, since we have alcohol served in premises. Sound is not recorded and the cameras are positioned so that no screens will be monitored. All recordings are destroyed after 14 days and no material is given to third parties. Customer can see the recordings upon request.