We have adopted electronic processing of invoices and hope to receive all invoices from you in electronic format. If your company is unable to submit electronic invoices or send invoices to our email invoicing address, you can send paper invoices to the address of our invoice scanning service. We do not accept invoices sent to our visiting address.
Invoicing HUONE Helsinki
- HUONE prefers e-invoicing. Electronic invoices should be sent:
HUONE Helsinki Oy, 2780061-4
E-invoice address: 003727800614
Operator: Maventa (003721291126)
Operator ID, when sending from bank network: DABAFIHH*
*In case your e-invoicing system cannot send invoices to Maventa-operator you can use this operator ID.
- The address for the e-mail invoices: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember, this address is only for invoices. Invoices must be sent as email attachments in PDF format. If the invoice contains attachment pages, they must be included in same file with the actual invoice. You can send multiple invoices in a single email as long each invoice has its attachment.
- You can send multiple invoices in a single email as long each invoice with its attachment pages are in a separate PDF-file. Each file must have a different name.
- A single e-mail must not exceed 5MB.
- PDF files must be genuine PDF files (PDF version 1.3 or newer).
- PDF invoices must not be locked or encrypted with a password.
- Document size must not exceed 210 x 297 mm.
- Valid characters for the attachment name are common signs, a-z, A-Z, 0-9, please do not use special characters when you name the attachments.
- If e-invoicing is not possible, please send paper invoices to:
Huone Helsinki Oy
80020 Kollektor Scan
Both the invoice and the envelope must contain complete scanning address information to ensure quick and reliable delivery.
- Please do not send any other material except invoices to scan address. All material are read automatically to our accounts payable system and other material (for example receipts, business gifts, credit cards or entrance tickets) does not reach their recipient through this address.
- To achieve the best outcome for automatically identified invoices please use only black text on white background.
- While using scanning service please do not use rivets.
Invoicing HUONE International
The invoicing details for HUONE International are available on this page.