NOTE: For Latest update May 12, 2020 - HUONE Jätkäsaari to reopen in June click for latest information
Due to the coronavirus (covid-19) outbreak and the meeting restrictions taken by the Finnish government, HUONE Helsinki has no other choice than to close down temporarily
- From March 19, 2020 both HUONE Kamppi and HUONE Jätkäsaari will close their doors. Also, the restaurant kitchens will not serve food.
- The closure is effective until May 13.
- Any events booked for this period will be rebooked to a later date – just as many of our long-term customers have chosen to do. Our sales team will contact you to find a suitable date. HUONE sales can be contacted: email@example.com or phone +358 (0)20 78 51 440
More flexible change & cancellation policy during coronavirus period
- Events booked for the period 19 March-13 May, 2020 – These bookings will be rebooked to a later date or cancelled without extra costs
- Bookings done under the period between 19 May -31 May, 2020 for events taking place between 13 May -31 July – These bookings can be rebooked without extra cost once to a later date (in maximum 4 months forward from the original event date) due to the eventual continuation of coronavirus-related situation.
Booking your future events
You can support our entrepreneurial business and the team in these challenging times by already booking your future events for later this year online on our online booking system. To secure your safety we apply our more flexible cancellation policy.
We are following the government instructions closely and are committed to slow down the disease.
More information firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +358 (0)20 78 51 440