Barracks’ red brick walls are reminiscent of 19th century Finland and the country’s focus on utilitarian architecture. The soft wood furnishing are pure 21st century and create a timeless coziness. The bright atmosphere makes for an inspirational environment that eases any tension and lets the creativity grow. Wall-sized chalkboards make this meeting room a facilitator’s fantasy, while also being suitable for external and internal trainings, workshops, or even private evening banquets or dinner parties.
- Screen, HDMI, VGA & Displayport cords
- Audio system
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- Writing materials
- Flip chart
- Event Coordinator’s support
- Room size 57 m²
- Barracks room is located underground.
- Classroom (Max. 20 persons)
- Group tables (Max. 25 persons)
- Theater (Max. 25 persons)
- Boardroom (Max. 12 persons)
- Banquet dining (Max. 12 persons)
- Dinner (Max. 16 persons)