When people meet face-to-face, we want to go outside our usual framework and hold meetings away from home or an office – both to bring the team together, and also to be able to focus on the goal. But does it really make a difference for the meeting participants to be in a creative environment? Our event coordinator trainee, Sofie, decided to investigate this as part of her study.
3 Key findings from the survey
- Practical details of an event organization are highly valued by participants
- There is a demand for informal and inspiring settings as well as personal service when it comes to creating a good meeting experience for participants
- HUONE’s surroundings make a difference in the outcome of the day for meeting participants
1. Practical details of an event are highly valued by the participants
2. Informal and inspiring settings are in demand for a ‘good meeting experience’
There is no doubt that different frameworks help to create different ideas. Especially, if the facilitator knows how to utilize the meeting rooms. The decor and the visual inputs the participants experience can be consciously used as elements in the creative and developing process, and help to get to where the new and good ideas lie– Lars Odyja Pedersen, Lecturer and Team Coordinator at NEXT Business
3. HUONE’s surroundings make a difference in meeting participants
The respondents of the survey who had visited HUONE Copenhagen were both happy and felt comfortable in HUONE’s innovative meeting rooms. They suggested that the creative framework influenced their work process positively, where they felt more engaged and productive —at the same time they were invited to play and have fun! HUONE’s meeting and conference rooms are precisely designed to create a framework for better meetings.
Do you also want to have more productive and creative meetings?