HUONE Jätkäsaari and Kamppi will be open from 19.4.2021. We continue maintaining below mentioned safety measurements. Until further notice units will close 7pm and alcohol sales will end 5pm. According to regional state administrative agency the amount of customer seats will be limited.
HUONE strives for minimizing the crowding in the venue by adjusting arrival and meal timings. We have been recommending also the use of face masks in the venue. We ask our customers for understanding and to follow the provided recommendations to enable everyone to meet safely. HUONE’s cancellation policy applies as long as our business activities are not restricted by law or regulations. HUONE reserves the right to refuse entry to persons who do not follow the safety instructions.
1. Arrival timing control to avoid crowding
HUONE adjusts the timing of our guests’ arrival to prevent crowding at the reception with our best effort. The floor at the entrance is marked with lines for a safe distance. The same principle is applied for meal timing (e.g. lunch) to avoid crowding the space.
2. Handwashing and sanitisers
HUONE offers hand sanitiser upon guests arrival for safer meetings. We encourage guests to wash their hands with soap and water. The signages promoting good hand hygiene are visible around the venue. Hand sanitisers are available in every room as well as all the common areas.
3. Voluntary temperature check
HUONE offers contactless temperature check upon guests’ arrival at the door for safer meetings.
4. Private dining, instead of a buffet, for safer meetings
Instead of a buffet, meals are served in individual portions. Both HUONE Kamppi and Jätkäsaari have their own kitchen which means, fewer people handling food(compared to venues with catering services) and high quality. All groups will be assigned to a section/table of the dining area. All HUONE staff handling food and drinks wear a face mask as well as gloves to prevent contamination.
5. Guests who show respiratory symptoms will be declined
Aside from fever, guests showing any Covid-19 symptoms include cough, difficulty breathing will be declined entry.
6. Room capacity adjusted to accommodate safe distancing between guests
Guests are encouraged to mainly stay in their meeting room and avoid unnecessary crowding in the common area.
7. Practice distancing for safer meetings
Meeting rooms are set up with a recommended safety distance between each seat. Guests are encouraged to respect social distancing and maintain social distancing.
8. Regular disinfecting of the premise
To ensure the highest hygiene of our spaces, common spaces such as toilets, lounge spaces, door handles are disinfected every two (2) hours. Meeting rooms, every four (4) hours usually during the breaks.
9. We recommend using face masks
Throughout any working day, our employees wear masks for safer meetings. We also encourage our guests to use a face mask during the event. Face masks for guests are also available at the reception.
HUONE Helsinki’s adjusted capacity during a coronavirus pandemic
Previously we have already taken the following actions for safer meetings
- HUONE Team has been trained to work during a pandemic.
- We refrain from shaking hands or give hugs to other employees or guests and keep a safe distance.
- Throughout any working day, our employees wear masks.
- We have a small and fixed team in HUONE, for the time being, we are not using any extra temporary personnel. No travelling for business until further notice. If our employees have any fever or respiratory symptoms they stay home.
- Our kitchen follows carefully all regulations and we pay extra attention to personal hygiene.
We follow all current rules and regulations by the authorities and keep monitoring the situation constantly.
For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +358 (0)20 785 144040